Security Operations Assistant Manager with a current SIA licence required for Advance Guarding Ltd, a security company based in Worthing, West Sussex.
Advance Guarding provide security services such as manned guarding, keyholding, alarm response and security patrols to clients in East and West Sussex. We are an accredited company with the Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS).
You will be an excellent communicator with good people management skills, and an ability to deliver quality services to clients. You will need excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Overseeing new and existing clients and develop strong relationships with clients and conduct regular client meetings
- Managing and motivating employees to ensure that the highest standards of quality control and customer care are delivered
- Generating new contracts through client visits and following up leads
- Ensure compliance of Company policies and procedures including Health and Safety and risk assessments
- Visiting and auditing sites
- Ensuring full induction training is provided to all security staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong knowledge of security practices, equipment and legislation
- Flexibility and willingness to work out-of-office and unsociable hours
- Exceptional client and customer relationship management skills
- Experience of managing a security contract or contracts within the Manned Guarding sector
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good health and safety knowledge and experience
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Office packages)
- SIA Licence
- Full UK manual driving licence
Workplace pensions scheme in operation