Location:London, United Kingdom, Part Time
Salary:£10 per hour
Hours of work: Ad Hoc (Part Time)
We are currently recruiting for licensed security individuals to work during the autumn, winter and beyond on a part time basis as we have a busy schedule ahead.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable team players to provide frontline Door Supervisors for our existing contracts in London and also various other sites in the surrounding areas. Previous experience not essential as induction and training will be provided.
Flexible weekly work for the autumn, winter and beyond (including weekends and evenings) to fit around full time work and life commitments. If you are looking for a bit of excitement, a change from your usual routine and the opportunity to earn extra money then join the Door Supervision team.
Secure On Site Security is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
*What can SOS offer?
**A great earning potential.
* Flexible working patterns
* Build your job to fit around you.
* Chance to work at some of London's well loved restaurants, cocktail lounges, beer-gardens, entertainment companies and other popular residential sites spanning across each region of London.
To be successful for this role you will need:
* You will need to have a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence.
* You must have the right to work in the U.K. (checks will be made).
* You must speak English clearly and have good communication skills.
* You must have good physical presence and be well groomed.
* You have a customer friendly approach.
*Apply with your CV and covering letter.
Salary: £10.00 per hour