Salary:£10.00 per hour
Schedule:24.5 hours per week
Strongroom Bar & Kitchen is a multi-level, multi-function venue with a huge outdoor courtyard in the centre of Shoreditch.
We are looking to employ Door Supervisors to ensure that our client receives a consistent and excellent level of care. Your main responsibility will be to assist in ensuring that the property is managed and operated in line with agreed operating principles to support the achievement of our company goal to be industry leading in service levels to clients and stakeholders. You will embrace the ‘exceed customer expectations’ philosophy of SOS Security.
Hours Of Work:Thursday 18:00hrs – 01:30hrs; Friday 18:00hrs – 02:30hrs & Saturday 20:00hrs – 02:30hrs every week.
Duties required will include:
-To ensure that you read, understand and abide by the venue assignment instructions.
-To ensure the Venue Supervisor is notified of any changes to the venue assignment instructions.
-To ensure that you receive specific venue training before commencing on any venue that you are unfamiliar with.
-To sign the relevant document confirming the training has been satisfactorily carried out.
-To ensure that Incidents are reported and recorded wherever they occur within the venue.
-To ensure that you sign in and out ensuring your badge number is recorded.
-To ensure that customers are greeted when entering or leaving the venue in a warm and friendly manner.
-To ensure that the entry numbers are controlled, keeping an accurate count and managing the flow of entry so as to promote optimum service and movement.
-To aid customers in distress and where applicable administering the necessary first aid.
-To monitor and report to the Operations Director any customer behaviour, addressing when necessary to maintain a safe, pleasant and non-threatening environment.
-To pay strict attention to health & safety issues/dangerous occurrences to minimise the risk in potentially dangerous areas eg stairs, dance floor(s) and congested areas.
-To advise and enforce where necessary the venue policies ie. Non-smoking, restricted access areas.
-To support local council, police and licensing authorities.
-To attend any training courses as and when required when instructed by a Director.
-To ensure that visual checks are carried out in public areas to prevent the usage, distribution, or storage of illegal drugs reporting any such suspected activities.
- Support and maintain policies and procedures in accordance with legislation and SIA Accreditation Scheme
- Support colleagues at both the Assignment and SOS HQ with regards to requirements pertaining to access and egress
- Any other duties as required by the Venue Supervisor
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following:
- A passion for customer care and a sensitivity to clients needs
- Experience of working in a busy customer service environment within the hospitality or leisure industry or ideally corporate security
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Ability to offer flexibility in working hours including provision of out of hours support in an emergency if required
- Enthusiasm and motivation to be a performance
- Driven team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and a willingness to work flexibly and to tight deadlines
- Data management and strong record keeping skills
- Photographic proof of ID
- Proof of right to work within the UK
- Able to provide a 5-year minimum checkable history
- SIA Door Supervisor Licence
Application method:Apply with your CV and covering letter.
Salary:£10.00 per hour