Event Security Officer
Location:London, United Kingdom Part Time
Salary:£9.00 - 10.00 per hour
Schedule:Ad hoc hours
We are currently recruiting for licensed security individuals to work during the autumn, winter and beyond on an ad-hoc basis as we have a busy schedule ahead.
We are seeking well-presented, articulate, reliable team players to provide frontline Event security for our existing contracts in London and also various other sites in the surrounding areas.
Previous experience not essential as induction and training will be provided. Flexible work for the autumn, winter and beyond (including weekends and evenings) to fit around full time work and life commitments.
If you are looking for a bit of excitement, a change from your usual routine and the opportunity to earn extra money then join the Events Security team.
Secure On Site Security is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
What can SOS offer you?
- A great earning potential.
- Flexible working patterns
- Build your job to fit around you.
- Chance to work at large events and festivals across London.
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following Qualification and Skills:
- You will need to have a valid SIA Door Supervisor licence.
- You must have the right to work in the U.K. (checks will be made).
- You must speak English clearly and have good communication skills.
- You must have good physical presence and be well groomed.
- You have a customer friendly approach.
Application method:Apply with your CV and covering letter.
Hours of work:Ad hoc (Part-time)
Salary:£9.00 to £10.00 per hour