Venue Supervisor London, United Kingdom Part Time
Venue Location:Shoreditch, London EC2A
Salary:£14.00 per hour
Hours of work each week:
Thursday 18:00pm – 01:30am; Friday 18:00pm – 02:30am & Saturday 17:00pm – 02:30am
(To be considered for the position you have to be able to work all 3 days and times)
Total hours:25.5 hours per week
Our client is a friendly multi-bar and kitchen. The venue has a huge outdoor courtyard with heated seating areas and a bar, making it a huge hit with the customers during the summer. The customer profile is professionals from the local area who go to the venue after work for drinks with their colleagues, the venue is also popular with a mixture of nationalities, especially with europeans. The individual required for the role will need to have good command of the English language, it is desirable if the applicant could speak French, Spanish and/or Italian also.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage a team of 4, ensure you and team are working in accordance with the venue assignment instructions.
Duties required will include but not limited to:
- To set up the security team prior to shift starting
- Work in accordance with venue assignment instructions
- Induct any new starters
- Ensure all staff have signed in and out
- Get timesheets signed weekly
- Document all incidents and manage all paperwork
- Weekly debrief with Operations Manager
About you To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following:
- Great customer service and conflict management skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Experience as working as a Venue Supervisor/Head Doorman before
- Good command of the English language
- Good record of time keeping
- Problem solver
We will need
- Photographic proof of ID - Proof of right to work within the UK
- SIA Door Supervisor/CP licence
- Able to provide a 5-year minimum checkable history
We pay monthly, Self-employed are accepted however you will need to give us your UTR, alternatively you will have to be go on our payroll system.
Application method:Apply with your CV and covering letter.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £14.00 /hour