Interr are currently recruiting for a Full Time Retail Security Officer to work in Oxford.
This position requires someone who is keen to work in retail security in a high street store in Oxford working with a set weekly rota of Wednesday to Sunday (5 days a week).
We have immediate start dates available.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining the security, safety and welfare of both staff and customers alike.
- Deterring theft through vigilance and presence on the floor, and communicating with the Store Management.
- Following and maintaining site specific Assignment Instructions.
-To act as a first point of contact for security issues and incidents on our client's site.
-Reporting incidents as and when they occur as instructed by the brand.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Active SIA licence.
- Previous retail security experience is desirable
- A good team player.
- Experience and ability to deter theft.
- Pay rate of £9.00 per hour.
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Up to 28 days’ annual leave.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Personal accident cover.
To apply please send in your CV, or call us on 020 7837 2012.
We are an equal opportunities employer.