Interr are currently recruiting for a Full Time Retail Security Officer to work in a High Profile Retail stores in London.
Our simple recruitment and induction process is all held on the same day with an aim to get all our staff working as soon as possible based on their availability.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Active Door Supervisor SIA licence.
- Previous retail security experience.
- Experience and ability to manage conflict.
- Experience and ability to deter theft.
- Fully flexible to work any day of the week, including weekends.
- Competitive rate of pay £8.00- £10.00 ph
- Employee recognition scheme.
- Up to 28 days’ annual leave.
- Company Pension Scheme.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To maintain the security, safety and welfare of both Staff and Customers alike.
- To follow and maintain site specific Assignment Instructions.
- To work with our client to actively detter theft and manage conflicts.
-To act as a first point of contact for security issues and incidents on our client's site.
To apply please send in your CV, and mark your application with "RET" or call us on 020 7837 2012.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £9.00 /hour