A Security Guard position has now become available at our prestigious site in Winsford. You must have a valid frontline SIA Door Supervisor or a Security Guarding license.
A CCTV SIA license in addition would be an advantage.
Must have a full U.K driving license.
Excellent communication skills oral & written.
The Security Officer will ensure exemplary standards of security and customer service are provided to the client and contractors to the site at all times. The Security Officer is the public face of the security team and should act with professionalism at all times, a can do attitude is essential in this highly influential role.
Weekly hours: Minimum 36 hours. Extra shifts available when required for extra covers
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Purpose of the job:
- To be part of a team in a rosta pattern covering Days, Nights, Holidays/Sickness/Days off
- To readily interact with all staff within the buildings, delivering a first class customer focused service.
- Carry out regular patrols of the various buildings and designated areas detailed in the site Assignment Instructions.
- being proactive at all times.
- Be professional, pleasant, friendly, courteous and helpful at all times whilst carrying out duties to the highest levels.
- To ensure exemplary standards in personal grooming, strictly adhering to the site uniform requirements.
- To ensure that the site is a safe and secure.
- Ensuring all incidents are managed in accordance with site policies and procedures.
- Liaising with the Security Manager proactively reacting to incidents and ensuring colleagues are fully briefed and supported at all times.
- To deal efficiently and effectively with emergencies ensuring the onsite team and client are kept fully informed at all times.
- Maintain vigilance and highlight / manage unauthorized access to the site.
- Provide assistance to third party contractors / visitors ensuring all site procedures / policies are adhered too.
- Diligent management and maintenance of site records / reference materials including Health & Safety records incident forms and the site occurrence book.
- To provide regular liaison and timely feedback to the management team on all aspects of service delivery,
- implementing effective solutions and corrective action to enhance the service.
- Report any event that may be detrimental to the fulfilment of the provision of security on site to the Security
- Support the Security Manager with any internal / external audits in line with company policies and procedures.
- Make certain that the Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and our client.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
SITE DAILY TASKS
- Regular site patrols using onsite patrol vehicle.
- Onsite CCTV monitoring
- Locking & unlocking of site gates.
- Locking & unlocking of site offices.
- Any other site duties as and when required by the line manager.