Secure Solutions Group are recruiting Door Supervisors for a new nightclub opening in Greenwich, a few minutes walk from North Greenwich Underground Station and the O2.
***THIS ADVERT IS FOR ABOVE AVERAGE BUILD DOOR SUPERVISORS ONLY*** - the client requires an intimidating looking team specifically as a deterrent and for incident response. A photo of you is required as part of the application. Please attach this to your application, or we will ask for this as soon as you apply. Thank you!
Please read this ad carefully before applying , as those only experienced in retail, those who don't look the part, and those unable to handle themselves? or situations that arise, need not apply. (We prefer experienced Door Supervisors, however applicants with life or related experience and who look the part, will be given ample training on the job.)
Main summary of the vacancies (25 positions available);
- Starts Saturday 28th APPROX 16:00-06:30 and Sunday 29th 13:00-02:00, then;
- Each Saturday thereafter, typically 12+ hours (hours well worth it)
- Occasional Friday and/or Sunday shifts will be available too, on top of Saturdays
- Permanent or flexible positions available
- Paid at £10 P/H and in cash on the night or direct into bank next day, on a self employed basis
We need people who;
- Look like Security - it's a club door position and people do 'try it on'
- Can properly handle a door with over 3,000 people passing through
- Can work well within a team but with their own initiative
Benefits to working this job;
- Better hours than your average pub door, or even other clubs
- Hot Costa Coffee and snacks provided on shift
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Ample breaks when required
- Trust (your initiative and experience will also be trusted without 'supervisors' watching)
- You won't leave bloodied or harmed (due to the amount of us, issues are dealt with quickly and professionally)
- Excellent support from company and club management, who trust us implicitly to get on with the job and help in anyway they can;
The management take pride in making our job easier by providing state of the art CCTV, ID scanners, body cameras, wrist worn weapon detectors, metal detectors and in excess of 30+ security, stewards and traffic marshalls.
Positions won't be stuck on ID scanning or static 'guarding' but proper door supervisory. If you use the term 'security guard' to describe yourself, this is unlikely to be the right position for you.
Please - no agencies or competitors offering us staff - we can't subcontract to companies above the advertised rate as we work exclusively with the brand.
To apply, please attach (or send) a photo of yourself to ensure you match our needs , and include a paragraph about your experience. We will call those with successful applications to provide more information and answer any questions you have.
Secure Solutions Group is a Living Wage Employer and Equal Opportunities Employer. We’re also an NHS Approved Contractor and winner of the 2017 GDS Physical Security Awards - ?Most Innovative Safety Provider - UK!