An opportunity has arisen within one of our security teams based in Swindon.
At VSG we supply Security Services to a variety of blue chip clients. We are accredited to the highest standards of security, delivering performance along with general business standards. We provide services for Manned Guarding, Security Systems, Mobile Security, Secure Event Solutions and Soft Services to all of our clients.
As a Security Officer based in one of our clients offices you main duty is to ensure the safety and security of the client, their employees and visitors and their premises and property.
Duties will include:
- Access and Egress Control
- Authenticating right of access
- Completing all necessary paperwork & reports
- Conduct personal searches
- Conducting internal & external patrols
- Following site specific procedures
- Liaise with clients in a polite and professional manner
- Maintaining the highest standards of security
- Ability to contribute to the team
- Ability to use the microsoft office suite
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Confident dealing with the public
- Customer Focussed Approach
- IT literate
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong written communication skills
In return, successful candidates will be rewarded with a competitive pay rate, first class training covering multiple skills enabling them to progress within VSG. They will also receive offers and discounts for numerous high street stores and cinemas across the UK and many other deals and offers.