We are looking for highly talented and successful Account Manager to join our growing and exciting business. In this role you will be a field based Account Manager you will take a leading stance and we are looking for an individual that can demonstrate the confidence, experience, drive, flexibility and determination to provide the highest standards of operational service throughout the South Region portfolio. You will also possess the skills to motivate the staff to maintain the high standards required throughout the area.
Your ability to manage portfolios will be critical to your success and that of VSG. You will enjoy leading from the front and drive performance through your account management skills. We are looking for a natural leader with the ability to motivate and develop others and commercial flair for maximising sales opportunities. Hands on and driven, you will inspire others with your passion for excellent account management.
VSG have great opportunities for you to develop your career in security services and progress further up the ladder, this is an excellent time to join the UKs fastest growing security services organisation.
- Act as the principle point of contact for the client regarding your designated sites.
- Ensure all management information is accurate and professionally presented when required.
- Monitoring service levels and compliance to ensure delivery meets / exceeds the required standard were possible.
- Management of the resource requirements to prevent lost / untrained hours on the portfolio ensuring dedicated relief staff are effectively utilised.
- Ensuring teams are recruited, trained and performance managed in line with company guidelines and requirements whilst adhering to Company and legal procedures.
- Undertake out of hours on-call duties (on rotation)
- Accountability for the profit and loss of the area.
- Empowers and supports the team to deliver a great service.
- Drive the contract service delivery for your designated sites.
- Essential to have experience within a client facing role working across multiple sites.
- Shopping centre experience is desired.
• Essential to have experience in a people focussed role e.g. Managing performance
• Must hold a valid non front line SIA licence as a minimum
• Previous people management experience including company procedures
• Working knowledge of employment legislation
• Health & Safety knowledge and experience
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills and lead by example
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
• Commercially aware with the business acumen to keep ahead of your competition and set VSG apart
• Stakeholder focussed approach
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and the Internet
• Excellent attention to detail
• Committed to following procedures and ensuring tasks are fully completed
• A desire for continuous personal and professional development
• Must hold a full, clean driving licence
To apply for this role please send your CV to Xavier.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus
- Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Life assurance
- Private Healthcare
- A wide range of discounts with selected companies
VSG has 7,500 employees and is the UK’s fastest growing suppliers of security services to a variety of blue chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
We are proud to be awarded as Britain’s Top Employers 2015 for the fourth consecutive year which recognises VSG excellence in the conditions we create for our people.