To carry out the servicing, breakdown cover and testing of electrical and fire alarm systems to the required standards mainly within the South West.
A suitable company vehicle will be provided.
£26,000+ per annum DOE / Full Time / Available to start immediately
In accordance with relevant FIA training and other required qualifications, the Maintenance Engineer role encompasses:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance’s (PPM’s) and responding to breakdowns as required.
- Participating in and adhering to a rota for emergency call outs.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of all customer time scales within the set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Where necessary, repairing and/or replacing components of the fire alarm system to remove repetitive issues and ensure durability.
- Identifying and recommending action for faulty, redundant or problem systems.
- Travelling both within an allocated area and nationwide where the needs of the business and/or customers are identified.
- Assisting, teaching or advising all customers on the fire alarm system in a friendly and professional manner.
- Participating in and completion of essential customer focussed training schedules.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Company.
- Ensure workload and travel is carried out in the most efficient manner possible.
- Adherence to all regulatory standards.
- Maintain van stock levels at the minimum required level (including special projects) by placing a weekly order with the Procurement Team.
- Provide a download of all panels to Head Office to enable accurate record keeping.
- Present a clean, tidy and professional Company image at all times.
- Ensure all documentation, whether digital or hard copy, are completed and submitted within the correct time frame.
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, if we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions we may hold your details on our database and contact you in the future.
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification: